Courses and Retreats
7:30 CET/CEST: Green Tara practice
Lama Ngawang Tsultrim will give a series of teaching about "The 12 Links of Interdependent Origination".
03. September 2022 at 19:30 CEST
17. September 2022 at 19:30 CEST
29. October 2022 at 19:30 CEST
12. November 2022 at 19:30 CET
26. November 2022 at 19:30 CET
10. December 2022 at 19:30 CET
Everybody is invited to join.
By practicing Dharma there, it will be a place of extraordinary benefit to oneself and others.
These were his words, which he shared with all his students in a letter before he left for Nepal.
And at the beginning of the 2020 Summer Course, in the advice that H.E. Sangye Nyenpa Rinpoche gave us via WhatsApp, he said very clearly that we were very fortunate to have been in the Dharma for many years and to have received many precious teachings and initiations from high teachers. We had read so many Dharma books - but without practice we cannot attain liberation and so now was really the time to practice, do retreat and gain experience as much as possible.
Thus, both of our Rinpoches have given the advice and instruction that we should do retreat as much as possible.
Site Last Modified
- HE Sangyes Nyenpa Rinpoche on "The Preliminary Practies for Mahamudra"
- Interdependent Origination, Sept.-Dec. 2022 -- online
- Ceremony of the seventh batch of 3-year retreat lamas at Benchen Clear Light Retreat Center Pharping
- News from Benchen Monastery August 2022
- Ground breaking ceremony of Maitreya Buddha Temple
- Shangpa Kagyu lineage retreats for nuns in Pharping
- Buddhist centre in Poland became a refuge for Nepalis fleeing war
- Jamgon Lodroe Thaye's Treasury of Knowledge
- Teachings on" Tendrel" - interdependent arising
- One-year anniversary of the Late Sangay Lekpa
- Compassionate deity ritual for late Mr. Mathias Knauf
- Losar Mahakala Puja 2022 at Benchen Monastery
- Benchen Monastery participating the 38th Kagyu Monlam
- H.E. Sangye Nyenpa on Atisha's Bodhisattva's Garland of Jewel
- Notice to Nepalese construction companies