=> The Mantra accumulation is completed now. 10,627,180 Mantras have been recited until October 25, 2020 😄 Great, thank you all very much!
For the health and long life of all lineage lamas, especially for our highly esteemed teacher Drubwang Sangye Nyenpa Rinpoche, we want to accumulate 10 million Medicine Buddha mantras from the bottom of our hearts:
TEYATHA OM BEKANDSE BEKANDSE MAHA BEKANDSE RADSA SAMUTGATE SOHA
You are invited to join this recitation.
An important prerequisite for participation in this practice is the presence of an empowerment in the practice of Medicine Buddha.
==> Congratulation, now 2,036,000 Dharanis were recited (September 14, 2019) ??? It took a long time to reach this goal. Many thanks to everybody who contributed and continually recited for all the months!
Therefore His Holiness' sister, Jetsun Ngodup Palzom has invited all students, individuals, groups and centres to join in, and to accumulate recitations that will be said by them or their group over the next year (2016, the Tibetan year of the Fire Monkey) as an offering for the benefit of everyone. She is asking for a commitment from each individual or group who wishes to join in, meaning an accumulated number of recitations will be offered during the year by each individual or group.
The Sangha of Benchen Phuntsok Ling together with Dharmahaus Benchen Tashi Ling will accumulate 2,000,000 of the Dharanis for His Holiness activities and Long life. The accumulation will start on Losar February 8, 2016 and go on for one year.
Site Last Modified
- Nyung Neh retreat 30.9.-3.10.2021 - online
- Rinchen Terzo at Rumtek Dharma Chakra Center
- Benchen retreat Lamas completion ceremony 24 Jul 2021
- Nepal Kagyu Monlam for world peace 2021 at Benchen Monastery
- Happy Birthday!
- Training for Tenga Rinpoche Yangsi
- Note about Benchen Library and unauthorized Facebook pages
- Benchen Monastery -Tsechu Chenmo 2020
- Closing ceremony of Yarne 2020
- “Aspiration to End Adversity” at Benchen Monastery
- Rinchen Terdzon has to be re-postponed
- Letter to HH the 17th Gyalwang Karmapa Ogyen Trinley Dorje
- Prayers and Pujas for pacification at Benchen Monastery
- Condolence Letter for Kyabjé Tsikey Chokling Rinpoche
- MP3 Recording