Benchen Phuntsok Ling Europe
In a letter to his disciples from 1998 Tenga Rinpoche describes his vision of Benchen Phuntsok Ling:
Benchen Phuntsok Ling Newsletter is available, please just clickt to register: BPL Newsletter Subscription
By clicking the link you will be forwarded to the newsletter registration website
The legal basis we rely on for sending the newsletter is your consent under article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR and article 7(2)(3) of the GDPR.
Unsubscribing/withdrawal - You can unsubscribe/withdraw your consent any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of any newsletter you receive from us.
Newsletter - service provider
To deliver this newsletter we use 1&1 IONOS service provider : 1&1 IONOS, Elgendorfer Str. 57, 56410 Montabaur, Germany.
- Pictures of him as a young man meeting the 16th Karmapa in Rumtek, published in the "DHARMA KING" , a mighty volume dedicated to the memory of HH the 16th Karmapa, early witnesses of Edward's decisiveness to cross the cultural borders of his British education. By his decision to learn Tibetan and act as an interpreter he became one of these early translators almost miraculously appearing when they are needed most.
On the 31. October 2015 in Allmuthen, a wonderful day, Kyabje Tenga Rinpoche's nicely built relic stupa that had been constructed at Benchen Phuntsok Ling was consecrated by Drubwang Sangye Nyenpa Rinpoche. Many people have gathered on this beautiful occasion. On the following Sunday morning Rinpoche continued the weekend course by giving teachings and in the afternoon concluded it by bestowing the Thousand-Armed Chenresig empowerment. The weekend course has been wonderful and all the participants enjoyed it very much.
Simultaneously all the necessary rituals were performed by our resident lamas recently with the support of Khenpo Gawe Nyima and Drubpön Döndrub Tashi when the two mandalas etc. were placed in the Stupa.
During the summer course 2014 some Sangha members carved the so called "Sogshing", the approx. 5 m long center pole, which will be core of the Stupa and will be placed in the center of it. The wood was obtained from the Thuja tree which grew next to the Stupa building site in our garden. It was beautifully ornamented and prepared according to the traditional procedures by our resident lamas.
To enshrine Kyabje Tenga Rinpoche's relics we will be building a stupa at Benchen Phuntsok Ling, Allmuthen. It will have the form and the structure of the "Enlightenment Stupa".
H.H. Karmapa sent a personally signed construction drawing to Benchen Monastery in Nepal indicating that this type of stupa should be constructed for Kyabje Tenga Rinpoche's relics. This particular drawing of the Enlightenment Stupa is based on instructions by the 15th Karmapa, Khakyab Dorje, contained in his collected works, the 'Khakyab Dorje Khabum'.
The location for the stupa in Benchen Phuntsok Ling has been decided and Drubwang Sangye Nyenpa Rinpoche will perform all the necessary rituals preceding the actual building process during this year's summer course. (Dimensions of the stupa will follow).
The costs are estimated to be some 35.000 Euro. We aim to begin with the construction this year and ask all of you to support this project financially.
For any contribution please use the bank account here.
Please mention the purpose: Stupa
See also: The Buddhist Stupa
Page 1 of 2
Site Last Modified
- Accumulation of 10 Million Medicine Buddha Mantras - completed
- Teachings by Lama Ngawang Tsultrim
- Benchen Monastic Community celebrates the 35th Birth Anniversary of HH the Gyalwang Karmapa
- Letter of appreciation and gratitude to HH Gyalwa Karmapa and long life prayer for Kyabje Tenga Rinpoche's Yangsi
- H.E. Sangye Nyenpa on Atisha's Bodhisattva's Garland of Jewel
- H.E.Drubwang Sangye Nyenpa Rinpoche performing Shing Kyong dance
- H.E. Sangye Nyenpa Rinpoche on Guru Yoga
- Remembering late KyabjeTenga Rinpoche
- Rinchen Terdzon postponed
- 2020 Losar Celebration in Benchen Monastery
- Words on coronavirus pandemic on behalf of Benchen Community
- Happy Losar 2020
- Yangsi Tenga Rinpoche News 2020
- Guru Rinpoche Drubchen completed
- Special Prayers for Wuhan Coronavirus