Benchen Phuntsok Ling Europe
In a letter to his disciples from 1998 Tenga Rinpoche describes his vision of Benchen Phuntsok Ling:
==> Until now 1,627,809 Dharanis were recited (July 10, 2017). Thank you and please carry on!
Therefore His Holiness' sister, Jetsun Ngodup Palzom has invited all students, individuals, groups and centres to join in, and to accumulate recitations that will be said by them or their group over the next year (2016, the Tibetan year of the Fire Monkey) as an offering for the benefit of everyone. She is asking for a commitment from each individual or group who wishes to join in, meaning an accumulated number of recitations will be offered during the year by each individual or group.
The Sangha of Benchen Phuntsok Ling together with Dharmahaus Benchen Tashi Ling will accumulate 2,000,000 of the Dharanis for His Holiness activities and Long life. The accumulation will start on Losar February 8, 2016 and go on for one year.
These are the dates for the Summer Seminar 2017 in Benchen Phuntsok Ling in Allmuthen, Belgium.
Like every year the week before the actual teaching period a three-days Drölkar (White Tara) retreat will happen and after the teaching period a three-days Gönkar (White Protector) retreat will take place.
|White Tara Retreat||Wed. 26.07.||to||Fri. 28.07.2017|
|Teaching||Sat. 29.07.||to||Wed. 09.08.2017|
|White Protector||Thu. 10.08.||to||Sat. 12.08.2017|
We hope very much that Drubwang Sangye Nyenpa Rinpoche will travel to Europe in 2017 and visit Benchen Phuntsok Ling.
However, it might be possible that Rinpoche will not be able to join the summer course in Allmuthen.
Therefore Khenpo Nyima – whom many of you know from 2014 – from the Benchen Nangten Thösam Ling Shedra (Institute) in Pharping (Nepal) will teach during the summer course in Allmuthen.
Khenpo Nyima will teach the "The Twelve Links of Interdependent Origination" based on a commentary by Jamgong Kongtrul Lodrö Thaye.
The 12 links of interdependent origination will show how we get into samsaric perception and patterns and how we can free us through understanding these processes through analysis and meditation.
Lama Ngawang Tsultrim will teach a text by the 3. Karmapa Rangjung Dorje called "Distinguishing Consciousness from Wisdom" or commonly known as "Namshe Yeshe Gyepa" in Tibetan.
Herein the 3. Karmapa explains the different non-Buddhist and Buddhist views. Further he shows how the 8 conciousnesses manifest in their deluded (samsaric) way and how they finally express themselves as the 5 primordial wisdoms.
If you like to join the summer course 2017 please register as soon as possible. Click here.
Please observe the general information on courses and retreats. Here you will also find an overview of all courses in Benchen Phuntsok Ling.
- Pictures of him as a young man meeting the 16th Karmapa in Rumtek, published in the "DHARMA KING" , a mighty volume dedicated to the memory of HH the 16th Karmapa, early witnesses of Edward's decisiveness to cross the cultural borders of his British education. By his decision to learn Tibetan and act as an interpreter he became one of these early translators almost miraculously appearing when they are needed most.
On the 31. October 2015 in Allmuthen, a wonderful day, Kyabje Tenga Rinpoche's nicely built relic stupa that had been constructed at Benchen Phuntsok Ling was consecrated by Drubwang Sangye Nyenpa Rinpoche. Many people have gathered on this beautiful occasion. On the following Sunday morning Rinpoche continued the weekend course by giving teachings and in the afternoon concluded it by bestowing the Thousand-Armed Chenresig empowerment. The weekend course has been wonderful and all the participants enjoyed it very much.
Page 1 of 2
Site Last Modified
- Impressions of Yangsi Tenga Rinpoche
- Teachings in Tibet
- Request for Long Life Mantras to offer His Holiness the 17th Gyalwang Karmapa, Ogyen Trinley Dorje
- The arrival of Tenga Rinpoche's Yangsi at Benchen Monastery Swayambhu
- Recognition ceremony of Tenga Rinpoche’s Yangsi
- Empowerment and Sadhana of Tsedrub Sangwa Duepa
- Registration Summer Course 2017
- An Amazing Story: Finding the Reincarnation of Tenga Rinpoche, Part 3
- An Amazing Story: Finding the Reincarnation of Tenga Rinpoche, Part 2
- An Amazing Story: Finding the Reincarnation of Tenga Rinpoche, Part 1
- Introduction of Kyabje Tenga Rinpoche Yangsi
- H.E. Drubwang Sangye Nyenpa Rinpoche's pilgrimage to Maratika
- Tenga Rinpoche Yangsi Annoucement letter
- Some Pictures and more Details
- Announcement Summer Course 2017